Here at Oasis Digital, a sizable portion of our work revolves around AngularJS and soon Angular 2: writing software, reviewing software, consulting, teaching classes. Our Angular classes are described in detail at AngularBootCamp.com – as you can read there, our classes are taught by professional, expert developers.
Our Angular classes have proven quite popular – to meet our customers’ needs, we plan to hire additional developer-instructors.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS, deep familiarity with a broad range of its features.
- Work history predominantly as a software developer and leader.
- Experience presenting to groups of people: in a classroom setting, in technical talks, or similar.
- Interest in teaching.
- Experience with a broad range of software technologies, on both the client and server tiers. Our training engagements sometimes include a consulting element, working closely with our customers’ developers to understand how Angular fits into their overall solution.
- Availability for travel to customer sites, etc.
- The usual legal requirements, such as the right to work in the United States (and possibly elsewhere)
Full-time or Occasional Contract
Our classes are mostly taught by our full-time developers. If another developer/instructor joins us full-time now, they would need to be ready for a busy teaching schedule (though still leaving time to write software).
We also welcome applicants currently working as independent AngularJS consultants/contractors, interested in teaching classes from time to time. Such contractors would also need to devote time to interact with our core team, to build the shared deep understanding of Angular that our customers have come to expect.
If this sounds right for you, please email us – see our contact page. Even if you are not ready to jump in right now, feel free to get in touch about the possibility of future work.